Sunday, December 6, 2020

Team Yankee - Soviet Rebellious Republics

 


With the release of the new Soviet book and the awesome new Soviet models (not to mention the can't pass-up starter boxes), a lot of people have been talking about Soviet-on-Soviet games. A straight up two sided Soviet game seems like it would likely get old pretty fast. However, I have always been fascinated by the Chechen wars and thought there may be a place in the TY timeline if altered slightly. Thus was born...Soviet Rebellious Republics. 

I plan for this to be an alteration of the new Soviet list with some special rules and expect this to be completed by the end of the year.

Lastly, I teased KPA way back in September and have them mostly done. I was hoping to have a few playtest games done before posting, but COVID has put the brakes on that. I am still unsure if they will be in a playable state by the end of the year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment